New Fine Jewelry Sales Associate Opportunity:
Do You Love Selling One-of-a-Kind Jewelry Creations?
Join the Drue Sanders Custom Jewelers Team!
What separates Drue Sanders Custom Jewelers from all of the other jewelers? Our state-of-the-art computer technology? The one-of-a-kind creations? The one-on-one interaction with the client to create a truly original, custom-designed piece? It’s not that Drue Sanders offers any one of these services; it’s that Drue Sanders offers ALL of these services together – for each and every client.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills, experiences and attributes:
- Set and achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team
- Greet clients in a timely, professional and engaging manner
- Advise clients on selecting the best jewelry selections to enhance their wardrobe and/or meet / exceed their gift-giving needs
- Provide honest and confident feedback to clients regarding style and fit
- Build lasting relationships with clients by contacting them via the phone, email and other communications channels to follow up on purchases, suggest new merchandise and invite them to upcoming events
- Consistently seek new fashion and product knowledge to act as an expert for our clients
- Work as a team player to ensure every client receives the best service possible
- Perform daily maintenance tasks including stock work, re-merchandising, display and light cleaning
- Assist in updating our newest offerings in our social media channels
- Ability to work a full-time Tuesday – Saturday schedule, which includes Thursday evening hours until closing.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Other related duties may be assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Previous fine jewelry consultative sales experience with excellent references, GIA Certification preferred
- Strong math skills (including calculating percentages)
- Great client and team interpersonal / communications / customer service skills, verbal and written
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to point-of-sale and inventory systems
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
To apply for this position, please email your qualifications, résumé, and salary history to Drue@DrueSanders.com.
Drue Sanders Custom Jewelers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Women-Owned Business.
No Phone Calls or Third-Party Recruiters, Please.